Welcome to Reception!
Your Reception team are...
EYFS Phase Leader - Mrs Hicks
RM - Miss Mitchell and Mrs Cicinskas
RO - Miss Okuniewski and Miss Emmerson
LSA - Mrs Bishop
If you would like to know more about what your child's class has been up to, then click on their class above.
- The school day begins at 8.50am for children in Reception. Our door is open from 8:40 onwards so that you can bring your child in from this time.
- The school day ends at 3.15pm for Reception and KS1.
- PE is on a Tuesday for RM, Wednesday for RO and on a Thursday for RIH. Please make sure that your child has their named PE kit in school all of the time. We will send it home at half term to be washed.
- Please can you make sure that your child has their reading books in school everyday so that we can read with them. We have a reading challenge; if your child has read 3 or more times in a week they are entered into a prize draw to win a prize that week. The more times your child reads the more chances your child has to win! Please use your child's online reading record to record any reading that you complete at home.
- Children are provided with milk (if aged 4) and fruit for snack time. If your child would like to bring in their own snack then please make sure it is a healthy choice and free from any nuts, as we have got children with a severe nut allergy in school.
- Please send your child with their own NAMED water bottle to access throughout the day.
- In Reception, we go outside no matter what the weather. Therefore, we ask parents to provide their child with a pair of NAMED wellies and if possible a waterproof that can stay at school all the time.