Our policy for children’s school uniform is based on the belief that a school uniform promotes a sense of pride in the school, engenders a feeling of community and belonging, is practical and smart, and identifies the children with the school.
We strive to keep the cost of our school uniform to a minimum for parents. Of the compulsory uniform, only the school jumper / cardigan is school-specific; all other items can be purchased widely although parents may choose to purchase optional items which have the school logo.
Our uniform supplier is AcademySchoolUniforms.co.uk. They have been selected as our supplier for cost and quality of uniform. All items can be purchased from their website for home delivery:
Our colours are Green, grey/black and white and the uniform is as follows:
- School Green sweatshirt with school logo
- White polo shirt or white shirt
- Grey/black trousers or grey/black shorts
- School Green sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- White polo shirt or white shirt / blouse
- Grey/Black skirt, grey/black trousers or grey/black pinafore dress
- Green gingham dresses may be worn in the summer term.
For PE all children need:
- White t-shirt
- Black shorts
- A pair of plimsolls and/or trainers
- A tracksuit for outdoor PE
- Gym bag
- A green hoodie with school logo is available for outdoor PE
Please Note: PE kits should be kept in school all week and be fully named.
Black shoes with flat heel or plain black trainers. Boots are not appropriate footwear for school. If it is a wet or cold day and your child needs to wear wellies or warm boots to travel to school, please make sure they have normal school shoes to change into.
- White polo shirt with school logo
- Book bag with school logo
- Reversible coat / fleece with school logo
- Hoodie with school logo for outdoor PE
- Gym bag with school logo
- Baseball cap with school logo
- Beanie hat with school logo
On health and safety grounds we do not allow children to wear jewellery in our school. If a child has their ear/s pierced, a stud only may be worn but this must be removed for PE.
Make up and Cosmetics
Make up and cosmetics are not considered appropriate or consistent with our school uniform. The school does not permit such products to be worn by any children, unless there is a specific event for which the Head has given permission.
All clothing and footwear should be clearly labelled with your child’s name